Introduction & Profile of Master Trainers
Date of Seminar Recording: 14 November 2018 (2pm)
Adrian Yeo Eng Hui
Managing Partner of AdrianYeo Group
CA(M), FCCA(UK), CPA(M), MBA(UK), FCTIM(M), Adv Dip Fin Acct (TARC)
Adrian is friend to all businessmen. He is simple, sincere, quick with numbers and has a big appetite for learning. After high school, he worked as a salesman for 3 years. Later he pursued an accountancy course in TAR College after which he successfully completed the ACCA professional course in London.
Upon graduation, Adrian worked for two astute Jewish Chartered Accountants firms in London for a total of 7 years.
In 1993, he returned to join KPMG for 2 years, where he was team leader for audit and corporate exercises of listed companies and multi-national corporations.
In 1995, he started Adrian Yeo Consultancy providing advisory services. In 1998, he started Adrian Yeo & Co, where audit and tax are the core services.
Adrian sat in Boards of listed companies as Independent Director previously.
Adrian is active in professional associations and alumni. He holds or held the following positions:-
- Member of Board of Governor, TAR University College
- Ex-Officio member of TAR University College Education Foundation
- President of Federation of TAR College Alumni Associations, Malaysia
- President of School of Business Studies Ex-Students Association, TAR College
- Council member of Chartered Institute of Taxation Malaysia (2005-2013)
- Council member of Chartered Association of Certified Accountants, Malaysia (2008-2009)
- Chairman of Public Practice Committee, Chartered Association of Certified Accountants, Malaysia. (2007-2009)
- Adrian is a speaker on the subject of taxation and financial matters both in English and Mandarin. He also writes on the topic of entrepreneurship for a Chinese magazine.
Cindy Yew Choy Shan
CA(M) ACTIM ACCA
Cindy heads the tax compliance division. She ensures that clients comply with tax requirements and proactively plans ahead for clients, ensuring that they maximize their tax allowances and incentives whilst minimize their tax liabilities.
Cindy has a well-rounded 19-years’ experience, of which 3 years were in commerce and bank, whilst the last 16 years, she has been passionately pursuing a career in tax.
Cindy handles tax audits and investigation cases for clients, advises on various tax incentives and is a speaker in tax and GST topics.
Accounts & Tax Manager
CA(M), ACCA(M), ACTIM
Tax Manager of AdrianYeo Tax Sdn Bhd, a chartered accountant with has over 7 years of experience specialized in tax and accounting.