(English) Can I Volunteer to Wind Up My Company? Why & How? by Lavinia Kumaraendran - Thomas Philip (Advocates & Solicitors)
All to know about winding up a company voluntarily.
Physical Seminar session is FREE
Online Training is RM 29 per session
Thomas Philip Advocates & Solicitors is organising a physical SME Table Talk on
" Can I Volunteer to Wind Up My Company? Why & How? "
Join us in this session where Partner of Thomas Philip Advocates & Solicitors shares with you insights on everything regarding volunteering to wind up your own company.
There are two methods for you to learn :
- Method #01: Physical Seminar
- Method #02: Online Training / e-Learning
Method #01: Physical Seminar
Title: Can I Volunteer to Wind Up My Company? Why & How?
Location: Crysta Ville 2, 5-1, Jalan 22A/70A Wisma CKL, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 5, Jalan 22a/70a, Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Date & Time: Thursday, 12 December, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- 6:30 PM : Registration & Networking
- 6:50 PM : Hello from Thomas Philip Advocates & Solicitors
- 7:00 PM : Sharing Session on " Can I Volunteer to Wind Up My Company? Why & How? " by Lavinia Kumaraendran
- 8:00 PM : Q&A + Networking
- 8:30 PM : Event Close
**Refreshments are available**
Method #02: Online Training / e-Learning
If you are not free during live webinar or if you want to get replay.
Online Training is RM 29 per online training session
Upon successful payment, you will get
- Full Video Replay
- Certification of Completion per training
See you inside paid area very soon !
Bee Happy, Learn Online ...
Important Note: If you want to download the Certificate of Completion at the end of this course, please make sure the FULL NAME you key in is 100% Accurate ya ...
Lavinia Kumaraendran heads the firm’s Litigation department. She was admitted as a Barrister-at-Law (Lincoln’s Inn) in October 2003 and to the Malaysian Bar in 2005. She holds a Masters Degree in Commercial Law.
Lavinia has been in active dispute resolution practice in the fields of general civil and commercial litigation. Her current portfolio focuses on corporate litigation, particularly shareholders’ disputes, breach of directors’ duties, and minority oppression actions.
She is a litigator with considerable experience having acted for a broad range of clients in various industries, including public listed companies, liquidators, receivers and managers. She frequently appears as solicitor and counsel in all tiers of the Courts in Malaysia and has several reported cases to her name.
Her commercial litigation experience notably includes representation of beneficiaries in highly contentious probate and trust actions.
Areas of Practice:
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- Receivership and Insolvency Practice
- Contentious Probate Actions
- Equity and Trusts
Qualifications & Associations:
- LL.B, University of West England, Bristol, U.K.
- LL.M (Commercial Law), University of Bristol, U.K.
- Barrister-at-Law, Lincoln’s Inn, U.K.
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2005)
- Member of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Member of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn Alumni Malaysia
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign Up Now ... See you "inside" the paid area soon !
We highly encourage you to pay via credit card for instant access to the content.
However, you have the option to pay via online bank in method, Click Here for Instruction to Pay Through Bank
Hi, My name is EvannaMiss8. I am a One Leg Kick , Happy go Lucky Organiser & Producer of Webinars & Online Training for Professionals, Directors & Management
If you are still blur blur about this webinar, no worries ya ... you may contact me directly using any of the below methods
Bee Happy, Learn Online ...