For Credit Card Payment, click Orange Enroll Button Above this Sales Page. 👆👆👆
For Online Bank In, click this link 👉 https://www.learnabee.com/p/bank
For FAQ, click this link 👉 https://www.learnabee.com/p/faq
Practical Tips on Transfer Pricing for SMEs
Everything you need to know about Practical Tips on Transfer Pricing for SMEs
Payment inclusive of
- Unlimited Replay
- Unlimited Download of Presentation Slides & Notes
- Certificate of Completion to manually claim your CPD/CPE points.
TP has been a relatively new focus-area for the MIRB. Ideally, the transfer price should not differ from the prevailing market price which would be reflected in a transaction between independent persons. However, business transactions between associated persons may not always reflect the dynamics of market forces. Therefore, a transfer pricing document is required to justify the price charges between associated persons is on an arm-length basis.
In this course, we will learn the tips in preparing Full Transfer Pricing Documentation.
Who should attend?
- Finance and accounts directors
- Finance / accounts managers and executives
- Business owners
- Tax advisors
- Gain in-depth understanding of Transfer Pricing
- Learn what is covered in the Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Learn how to draft a Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Avoid pitfalls, do and don’ts of Transfer Pricing Documentation
- How Transfer Pricing Started?
- What is Arm’s Length Principle?
- In-depth understanding of Transfer Pricing Documentation.
- What is Comparability Analysis? Why is it so important in Transfer Pricing Documentation?
- Intangibles and Intragroup Services. What are the implications?
- Commodity Transactions. What to look out for?
- How to choose the right Transfer Pricing Methodology?
- Elements to focus when searching for comparable companies
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing Documentation.
- Case Studies
- Transfer Pricing Penalties
- Transfer Pricing Audit: What IRB is looking for?
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign Up Now ... See you "inside" the paid area soon !
We highly encourage you to pay via credit card for instant access to the content.
However, you have the option to pay via online bank in method, Click Here for Instruction to Pay Through Bank
Hi, My name is EvannaMiss8. I am a One Leg Kick , Happy go Lucky Organiser & Producer of Webinars & Online Training for Professionals, Directors & Management
If you are still blur blur about this webinar, no worries ya ... you may contact me directly using any of the below methods
Bee Happy, Learn Online ...
Important Note: If you want to download the Certificate of Completion at the end of this course, please make sure the FULL NAME you key in is 100% Accurate ya ...