(English) COMPLETE WEBINAR SERIES - Tax Audit and Investigation - What is tax audit and investigation by Ho Yi Hui (Hanz Consulting Group)
Total Duration of Training: 12 hours 48 minutes
Everything you need to know about Tax Audit and Investigation
WEBINAR SERIES on Tax Audit and Investigation
- Lesson 1 : What is tax audit and investigation
- Lesson 2 : Pre-tax audit/investigation assessment, evaluation and preparation of capital statement and mean test
- Lesson 3 : Tax issues relating to manufacturing industry
- Lesson 4 : Tax issues relating to trading and service industries
- Lesson 5 : Tax issues relating to construction industry and property developer
- Lesson 6 : Tax issues relating to multinational organization/companies (with cross boarder transactions)
If you wish to get FULL WEBINAR SERIES (Lesson 1-6) ,
Payment inclusive of Replay, Certificate of Completion to manually claim your CPD/CPE points. Download of PDF Notes. Only PDF training materials are downloadable. MP4 Video Replays are non-downloadable (unlimited streaming is available for mp4 replays).
No Jam. No Parking.Bee Happy. Learn Online.
- Introduction to tax audit and investigation by Malaysian Inland Revenue Board (MIRB)
- How to prepare businesses in dealing with MIRB officers during the process of tax audit and investigation
- Handling of tax issues arise from tax audit and investigation and ways to pursue further appeals
Yi Hui has over 19 years’ experience in tax compliance and tax advisory assignments. She is now an Executive Director of Hanz Consulting Group Sdn Bhd (“Hanz”). Before joining Hanz, she worked with BDO Tax Services Sdn Bhd (“BDO”) and RSM Tax Services Sdn Bhd (“RSM”).
As an Executive Tax Director of BDO and RSM, she has been involved in the provision of tax compliance matters of public listed companies, multinationals and medium to large private companies. She has handled tax matters for corporations of various sizes involved in construction, property development, hotels, insurance, and manufacturing.
Since 2009, she has been extensively involved in representing tax payers in resolving tax audit and tax investigation cases with the Malaysian Inland Revenue Board. In addition, she has assisted clients in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation. She is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Apart from this; she is a licensed tax agent under Section 153 of the Income Tax Act, 1967 and licensed GST Tax Agent under Section 170 of the GST Tax Act 2014. She is also a professional trainer certified by the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF).
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: RM334
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign Up Now ... See you "inside" the paid area soon !
We highly encourage you to pay via credit card for instant access to the content.
However, you have the option to pay via online bank in method, Click Here for Instruction to Pay Through Bank
Hi, My name is EvannaMiss8. I am a One Leg Kick , Happy go Lucky Organiser & Producer of Webinars & Online Training for Professionals, Directors & Management
If you are still blur blur about this webinar, no worries ya ... you may contact me directly using any of the below methods
Bee Happy, Learn Online ...
Important Note: If you want to download the Certificate of Completion at the end of this course, please make sure the FULL NAME you key in is 100% Accurate ya ...