Everything you need to know about Reading and Understanding of Financial Statements
If you can't make it to our live webinar, no worries, we have replay & recording for you.
Payment inclusive of Replay, Certificate of Completion to manually claim your CPD/CPE points. Download of PDF Notes. Only PDF training materials are downloadable. MP4 Video Replays are non-downloadable (unlimited streaming is available for mp4 replays).
Payment does not include
- Part 1 - Purpose of Accounting and Transaction Processin
- Part 2 - Familiarization of daily key accounting term
- Part 3 - Double Entry Accounting System
- Part 4 - Cost Accounting Concept and Month End Closing Adjustment
- Part 5 - Bank and other Reconciliation Statements AND Petty Cash Management
- Part 7 - Financial Statement Analysis for Managing Performance
- Part 8 - Budgetary Control – Variance Analysis between Actual and Budget
If you wish to get FULL WEBINAR SERIES (Part 1-8) ,
No Jam. No Parking.Bee Happy. Learn Online.
Full Set Accounting (Part 6)
- Minimum information to be shown in the Financial Statement:
- Statement of Profit and Loss
- Expense classification – by function or by nature
- How to identify by a layman
- Other Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Financial Position
- Presentation – Current & Non-Current
- Treatment of major repair or part change
- Understand Biological Assets
- Understand what is Right of Use Assets (RUA) from operating lease
- Understand what is Deferred Tax.
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Presentation – Direct or Indirect
- How to identify.
- Breakdown into from Operating, Investing and Financing Activities
- Statement of Change in Equity.
- Statement of Profit and Loss
- Various Qualitative information that needs to be shown in the Financial Statement
- Understand the different Audit Opinions
Tan Kok Tee has 40 years of working experience in accounts &financial, strategic and general management field. He has held a variety of leadership and senior management roles in various organizations, starting in the Accounts & Finance Department until CFO level and the last being Group Chief Executive Officer. More than half of these times are spent in the Manufacturing, Marketing & Distribution and Services organizations, including those with the then Inchcape Timuran Berhad, Metroplex Berhad, Perdana Industries Berhad.
He is a Fellow member of the Association of International Accountants, UK; Member of the Institute of Public Accountants, Aust.; Certified Commercial Accountant, (M); Member of the Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia; Member of the Malaysia Associations of Company Secretaries (M) and a Gold Mastery Holder in Reinventing Strategic Planning and Management from the Haines Centre for Strategic Management, sponsored by University of San Diego, USA.
He is also a Certified Trainer with PMSB’s (HRDF) Train The Trainer Certificate since 2009, a GST Agent registered with MOF & Holder of the GST MyGCAP certificate from RMCD and a Life Member of the Malaysian Institute of Directors.
Kok Tee has been involved in Advisory, Training and Facilitation on a part-time basis from 2009-2013, and full time from 2014 to now. To-date he had conducted about 400 training workshops throughout Malaysia on topics on GST; SST; Practical Accounting for Accounting Staffs; Reading, Analyzing and Interpreting Financial Statement; Accounting and Finance for Non-Accounting Managers; Customers Credit Evaluations and Collection Strategies; Incoterms, LC Operations and Trade Financing; Reinventing the Strategic Planning and Management and Financial Statement Hands On Application to MBRS, for both in-house as well as public, including to Government Authorities, Chamber of Commerce, Government Link Companies, Banks, Malaysian Institute of Accountants, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, CPA Australia, Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, Selangor State Human Resource Development Centre (SHRDC), Negeri Sembilan State Skills Development Centre (NSSDC), Penang Skill Development Centre (PSDC), NGOs and many others public training providers.
Through them, Kok Tee have also conducted training for Shin Yang Group in Miri,Bintulu Port, Deleum Bhd., Boustead Plantation Bhd., Takahata, FBK Manufacturing, Brothers Industries, Integrated Logistics, Mega Logistics, Chung Hwa Picture Tubes, Ohara Melaka, Safran Aerospace, NEC Corp. of Malaysia, Kobe Precissions,Tecktronic& Sons Holdings, Julie Biscuit, Ornapaper Melaka, Sunway University, Audit and Tax Firms and many many more. To-date more than 15,000 executives has been trained by him and was a Lead GST Trainer for Malaysia Export Academy in 2014-2015.
Kok Tee has also been a hands on SST practitioner during the SST01 regime until its abolition. He also developed and delivered an entrepreneurship program specially designed for MBA students from GC University, Pakistan in collaboration with Sunway Education Group for period of 5 years (2010 to 2014) and was an invited speaker for the Asian Financial Controller’s Congress in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign Up Now ... See you "inside" the paid area soon !
We highly encourage you to pay via credit card for instant access to the content.
However, you have the option to pay via online bank in method, Click Here for Instruction to Pay Through Bank
Hi, My name is EvannaMiss8. I am a One Leg Kick , Happy go Lucky Organiser & Producer of Webinars & Online Training for Professionals, Directors & Management
If you are still blur blur about this webinar, no worries ya ... you may contact me directly using any of the below methods
Bee Happy, Learn Online ...
Important Note: If you want to download the Certificate of Completion at the end of this course, please make sure the FULL NAME you key in is 100% Accurate ya ...