- FORMATION OF COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE (“CLBG”)
- GUIDELINE AND SAMPLE CONSTITUTION FROM SSM
- THE LAW ON CLBG-S.45
- THE LAW ON CONSTITUTION
- MINISTER’S APPROVAL REQUIRED
- DIRECTOR’S DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIABILITIES
- COMPENSATION FOR LOSS OF OFFICE
- FEES AND BENEFITS
- SERVICE CONTRACT (NEW!)
- DISQUALIFICATION OF A DIRECTOR
- ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- ANNUAL RETURN AND AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- PENALTIES AND FINES AND FILING FEES
- -General Penalty Clause (s588)
- COMMON SEAL
- FINES AND SANCTIONS (S591 TO S598)
- Chartered Secretary
- Member of Technical and Professional Practice Committee
- Practising Certificate Committee of MAICSA
Mah Li Chen graduated with the ICSA qualification on 27 September 1995. She has since completed her LLB with Honours in 2003 from the University of London.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign Up Now ... See you "inside" the paid area soon !
We highly encourage you to pay via credit card for instant access to the content.
However, you have the option to pay via online bank in method, Click Here for Instruction to Pay Through Bank
If you are still blur blur about this webinar, no worries ya ... you may contact me directly using any of the below methods
Bee Happy, Learn Online ...
Important Note: If you want to download the Certificate of Completion at the end of this course, please make sure the FULL NAME you key in is 100% Accurate ya ...